Friday 13 February 2015

Phrygian Bonnet Update!

I've received an email from the estimable Rob Lloyd Parry, which I will share with the eager multitudes.

Pub Readings
I shall be doing a rehearsed reading of 'The Door in the Wall,' a short story by H G Wells, upstairs at the Maypole pub in Cambridge on Sunday 8th March at 8pm.
Also a rehearsed reading of Charles's Dickens ghost story 'The Signalman' at the Devereux Pub in London, nearest tube Temple, on Monday 6th April at 8pm.
There is no charge for admission for these events, but please do let me know if you want to come, as space is limited.
I will pass round a Phrygian bonnet at the end to collect any donations or appreciations you might wish to make.

DVDs
After being out of print for several months, all three Nunkie DVDs - 'The Ash Tree', 'A Warning to the Curious' and 'A Pleasing Terror' are available again. see http://www.nunkie.co.uk/dvd.html for details.
There's a special offer for readers of this newsletter:  'A Warning to the Curious' and 'A Pleasing Terror'  for a mere £22 inc p+p.
All three will cost you £32.
Email me if you want to take advantage of the offer.

Casting the Runes
There are still a few dates left this season for Casting the Runes: in Buxton, Stafford, Preston, March, Yaxley, Sawtry, Littleport, Ramsey, Wisbech, Whittlesey, Newcastle and Bristol.
If the details aren't on my website then do drop me an email if you want to know more about any of these.

There are also some shows coming up at Hemingford Grey Manor in Feb and March - see http://www.greenknowe.co.uk/ for details.

No comments:

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...