Thursday 22 August 2013

The Badlands - Review Copies Available

Hello online world. A couple of months after publication Mike Chislett's novella The Badlands (see the link on the right) is not exactly selling like hot cakes, and that's a pity. Mike's a true original and his work deserves a wider audience, in my opinion.

So if anyone would like a free PDF review copy, please let me know and I will email it to you. If you like interesting weird fiction, I don't think you'll regret it. I just want to get the news out there and I think that if enough people read it there'll be some good word of mouth.

So, drop me a line - freebie to be had! You have nothing to lose but your vague misgivings.

No comments:

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...