Tuesday 3 August 2010

Good News from Sarob

Ghost story enthusiasts will know that Sarob press produced some excellent short story collections before its founder, Robert Morgan, put it into hibernation a few years ago. Well, ghost story fans rejoice! Sarob press is back with a new collection of traditional ghost stories by C.E. Ward. I'm proud to say that a tale from ST is among them. Clive Ward's first collection for Sarob was particularly spiffing, and I'm glad to say I still have my copy of Vengeful Ghosts, now a bit of a collector's item. All in all, an auspicious renaissance of the spooky tale.

No comments:

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...