Saturday 10 April 2010

A Ticket to Ride

On Friday, May 7th, I'm off to Hereford for the Black Pilgrimage of A Ghostly Company. I've rather foolishly volunteered to do a spook quiz, which means a. I can't win it and b. people will say it's TOO HARD and punch me on the upper arm. Oh well.

I've been to Hereford before. While it's a good base of operations for Machen country - especially Hay - it's not so fab in itself. So much of the old city has effectively been buggered by 'development' that you find yourself walking through the usual generic shopping streets. Still, I recall there were some decent pubs.

No comments:

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...